Sunday, May 1, 2011

If it ain't fixed, don't fly it.

Another old aviation cliche: if it ain't broke don't fix it, and if it ain't fixed don't fly it. As disappointed as I am that the launch is delayed, NASA is doing the right thing. And I'm luckier than a lot of people who have to pay for their tickets to come down here. So since I was out here already I picked up a trip instead of going home, and that will make up for the time I took off to come down here. Hopefully when I come back I'll be able to return in time for another launch attempt.


In the meantime, here's a shoutout to the great people at NASAspaceflight.com  If you're into spaceflight at all you should be on here, and if you're REALLY into spaceflight pay for the membership to the L2 section. (Because of them I knew Monday's launch was a no-go long before the press conference.) hell, even if you're not REALLY into spaceflight buy a L2 membership. They're cheap and the website is run by good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment